|Dedicating this year to Original Character luvin'... and who better to show off than everyone's little creep, Nadya?|
Bits and Pieces: A Checklist7) A ChecklistBits and Pieces: A Checklist by Opallynia
- new handles for daggers
(These turned out great, pretty, intricate, recognizable, fit in my hand and have a good grip!)
- find out who this “he” is for fuck’s sake
(Took me a year and now I think I was stupid for not realizing. Floren, eh…)
- make her forget about Floren
(Impossible. Just impossible. Will not work for more than a minute and then she’ll cry. Don’t.)
- learn noble speech!
(Yuk, I still hate it so much. Stupid traditions!)
- bake a GOOD cake!
(This was fun and I sure showed her! Hehe, the look on her face was priceless.)
- Give up on her
(…This will probably take some more work…)
Bits and Pieces: Silent fervorBits and Pieces: Silent fervor by Opallynia
6) Silent fervor
My wife mustn’t know.
It’s that simple, putting my wishes to words. But the difficult part is of course making them true. How can I hide it from her, how do I protect them? The child will be born soon and I fear their origin will become obvious. She may lose her husband’s support, all the worse, that of the society. And what would befall us then, two people who are indeed quilty of adultery, in love perhaps, but still criminal? What mark will the child have to bear from birth?
I am a person prone to thinking way too far ahead. It gets to my heart, makes it heavy with feelings that aren’t reasonable considering the situation. In my mind, I have already lost both my wife and her in dreadful ways and the child as well. She has turned her back on me, or come too close, lost everything, gained everything. The child has lived and died, suffered, grasped a foreign hand, grown resentful, but also b
Bits and Pieces: Fragmented road5) Fragmented roadBits and Pieces: Fragmented road by Opallynia
Before you judge me by these words, I’ll share this: It’s my life; before you have experienced my life, don’t think you have an actual right to bitch. Alright, so let’s begin.
Many things can mess up the insides of yer head. Abuse, brainwashing, imprisonment, bad education or lack thereof, even bad genes or just plain boredom. Put them all together and spice ‘em up with a good deal of cruelty and bad luck, ya got my situation. I ain’t saying I’m worse off than you or everyone else but you need to understand, I am worse off than most people. ‘Been telling myself I’m lucky to not be considered a complete loony, just someone with a handful of screws loose. And no, I’m not gonna go into detail about any whys or hows, those I do not wish to share with people. Though my wife’s an exception, I could tell her everything if there was time for it… which there isn’t
Bits and Pieces: Soft, sweet, evil4) Soft, sweet, evilBits and Pieces: Soft, sweet, evil by Opallynia
Why must I…? Oh come on. Really? So childish. Hey, why can’t I change the header? I want to change it, that’s not right. It’s too innocent can’t you hear? Oy! …Geeeez, okaaaay, but only this once okay? Here’s some personal little chatter whatever. Wait, personal? Oh deep sigh, you serious? Oh. Deep. Sigh.
Where do I start then? I’ve kinda been busy lately so I have no cool news on the fandom front. You might know this already though since all my accounts are kinda dead, lol. Lotsa shit’s happening, I suppose y’ know about that somewhat anyway. Like, the freedom movement and whatnot waging civil war. But I gotta tell you guys it’s no surprise, I mean they got crappy lives to live even tho’ they are people too. Like, they teach us complete bullshit in the upper levels. Utter bullshit.
Anyway, my brain’s a little overloaded with real life business. T
|Welcome. Here be a big spoonful of "art". ;D |
Traditional art, featuring mainly my ocs
+ a few random suckish digitals
Photography, nature and travel themes
Fanfiction and very few pieces of Fanart for various series.
Some short original writings.
Hello hello and welcome to my DA page, which also happens to be the closest to a homepage you can get with me. |
I love cultures and arts. Seriously enough to spend all my time on them, heh.
If you feel like it, please visit my fanfiction.net account through this link: www.fanfiction.net/u/1425511/
And I am manual llama-giver, meaning no passwords saved, no apps used, but galleries visited instead. :3
Ah... I actually probably have to count the most ancient ones now. xD "Good Me" and "Bad Me", oh yes... but hey, they were characters, even though they were named as myselves. (I must've been like a first-grader lol.)
2. Do you have a personal favourite among your OCs?
I have these time periods when I love one above another but right now is not one of them.
3. Have you ever adopted a character or gotten a character from someone else?
I actually requested original characters from my friends in lower secondary school. I still have them~
4. A character you rarely talk about?
Hmm, there's a lot of them I guess... y'know, side-characters who hardly have a surname? Um, like, Michelle (male).
5. If you could make only one of your OCs popular/known, who would it be?
Good lord how am I to decide on this!? ...Hm. I'll pick... Kiô Estral de Windar, the pirate princess, I guess.
6. Two OCs of yours that look alike despite not being related?
Lol! I have quite a few. xDD But the best examples are I guess the two Sasukos. Yep, there's two of them. xD The other "stole" the first one's name as her alias when arrived to, um, "Earth".
7. Are your OCs part of any story or stories?
You should probably be asking about the ones that aren't. There's proper stories like Navi and Ebou and then impros like the newest one, Caelum...
8. Do you RP as any of your OCs? If you do, introduce one of your RP OCs here!
Well, I quit online rpgs years ago already, but I "rpg" on Skype sometimes, still. Though I'd rather call in "impro". ;3
9. Would you ever be willing to give any of your OCs to someone else?
Yes. That person would have to be a special case though... mm, and I think I pretty much have given some away.
10. Introduce an OC with a complicated design?
You mean just looks or full design? I'm trying to go back to simple designs now but I think the aforementioned Kiô has managed to only get more complicated in the recent years. It would take like four paragraphs to explain the basics. >__> You can read up about her in my gallery, she's the blue-haired skinny lady.
11. Is there any OC of yours you could describe as a “sunshine”?
A few years back I would've said "Karin" but... guess not. Oh, I got it! xD Orna's gender bent/male version, Noah!
12. Name an OC that isn’t yours but who you like a lot
Woah, there are so many... <3 But I'll call up WillowGrouse and her Floren Cavellano. Because he deserves a mention!
13. Do you have any troublemaker OCs?
All of them, dangit. Some more than others, admittedly.
14. Introduce an OC with a tragic backstory
Casimiro Thenon. Orphaned soon after birth, taken into a medical research laboratory for use as a human guinea-pig. No one raised him, he hardly understood words when he was released as "too old to use but too interesting to kill" to where others of his "medical condition" live in isolation from the general populace. That place is rough. He was clever, otherwise Cas would not have survived through the wintery conditions, but of course, he turned criminal. The man lived like a stray dog on the streets, learning human ways through observation and harsh lessons of life, but in the end, he is slowly being turned into a decent individual. Casimiro's anger issues will probably never fully cease though...
15. Do you like to talk about your OCs with other people?
Only with a select few... but those people do get an overdose of it. I'm sorry. -__-
16. Which one of your OCs would be the best at biology (school subject)?
Amber Maritacis, it is her original profession after all.
17. Any OC OTPs?
Oh, many. I love oc romances. An example... Nienor/Sasuko and Leo/Dagnir.
18. Any OC crackships?
xD Some of these actually turn out proper relationships so these are dangerous waters but...! Kiô (Ebou) and Christine (Another Lifetime) were a sort of weird almost-couple at one time. :'D
19. Introduce an OC that means a lot to you (and explain why)
All of them do. But if I must pick one... hmm, Aradan Pheonix/Jonathan Sahlmann. He has similar mental patterns to mine and as much as I hate him sometimes, I always end up forgiving him.
20. Do any of your OCs sing? If they sing, care to share more details (headcanon voice, what kind of songs they like etc)?
Quite a few of them, actually. Like Ciara and the above Aradan. Their voices are "perfect" but Dan's resembles Samuli Edelmann when he's not showing off [link] . I have a lot of difficulty in telling my ocs' music tastes, though. O__o I only know Leo likes all rock, especially alternative and progressive...
22. Is there any OC of yours people tend to mischaracterize? If yes, how?
Hmm... I can't see inside people's heads. But I guess my female characters mess with people's heads the most.
23. Introduce OC that has changed from your first idea concerning what the character would be like?
Just one? Er... Karin was supposed to be a "girl-next-door" but she ended up a queenly character and a good, gentle leader. O__o'
24. If you could meet one OC of yours, who would it be and why?
Geez these limitations. Maybe I'd like to see Marja, I think we could really be helpful to each other.
25. The OC that resembles you the most (same hobby, height, shared like/dislike for something etc?)
Well, my alter ego Opallynia Jadelyn of course? Most of her traits are the same as mine.
26. Have you ever had to change your OC’s design or something else about them against your will?
Yes, which lead me to leave online rpgs.
27. Any OCs that were inspired by a certain song?
None, songs don't inspire quite that straight-forwardly.
29. Which one of your OCs would go investigate an abandoned house at night without telling anyone they’re going?
Meyra is a good suspect. She'd love it, too.
30. Which one of your OCs would most likely have a secret stuffed animal collection?
Christine Cald has one. But I guess it's not secret per se. So... Ila Maritacis-Feng the self-proclaimed devil-nerd.
31. Pick one OC of yours and explain what their tumblr blog would be like (what they reblog, layout, anything really)
Casimiro's would be plain and normal otherwise except with reverse colors. He'd be the sort of ass who writes smart-alec comments about anything and everything and enjoy the fireworks. So basically, a troll. But he would reblog some very sweet aphorisms every now and then, tagging his wife to them. ;D
32. Which one of your OCs would be the most suitable horror game protagonist and why?
Underground or official? I think Leo would be the best action hero but for a psychological thriller thing I'd totally pick Shai, because he would actually have a chance of surviving. x)
33. Your shyest OC?
Oh my goodness, shy characters, so difficult write about and with! O_o' My master of shy is Blade (Navi).
35. Any sibling characters?
Too many to even start list from! But I have to admit, I love our brother-trio of Elliot, Ianthe and Alex from Another Lifetime (shared responsibility over them belongs of WillowGrouse ).
36. Do you have OC pairs where the other part belongs to someone else (siblings, lovers, friends etc)?
Many! Again, I love my romances. Some pairs even have nicknames as a duet.
37. Introduce an OC who is not quite human
Not quite human, eh... depends on what is "human". Well, Zara, Kiô's half-magic clone.
40. Any fond memories linked to your characters? Feel free to share!
So many... the best ones must be the times when I was feeling down but thinking or writing about them cheered me up.
42. Which one of your OCs would be the most interested in Greek gods?
Ila Maritacis-Feng. He's an ancient history buff.
43. Do you have any certain type when you create your OCs? Do you tend to favour some certain traits or looks? It’s time to confess
I don't do it intentionally, but my skills in art especially create limitations. But I feel no shame over updating my original characters looks as I slowly become a better artist.
44. Something you like about your OCs in general
They are always there.
45. A character you no longer use?
There're always some... but they may pop up anyway sometimes.
46. Has anyone ever told you that you treat your OCs badly?
No one...? What would be point anyway? xD
47. Has anyone ever (friendly) claimed any of your OCs as their child?
...I think someone has. xD But I'm no longer sure which and who. Well many of my ocs are children of someone else's oc so that also kinda makes it not that special.
48. OC who is a perfect cinnamon roll, too good for this world, too pure
Pure!? I simply can't do that stuff anymore. Even the ones that were meant to be pure no longer are. I taint my ocs, lol.
49. Which one of your OCs would most likely enjoy memes
Shai, I think. And Tommy...